Friday, November 2, 2007

Treatment #7 live blogging

8:25am ET: Ok, so I will attempt to blog live again, even though I usually get tired and nap about 2 hours into it :)

Today's treatment was pushed back due to a quick little trip I had up to Boston with the wife. We'll see if I can do the rest without any delays. They are about to get my #'s on my blood at this time and we'll see where we are. With an extra two days in hand, I would assume that they are better then normal.

9:00am ET: As expected my WBC's are around 2700. About 600 higher then normal, but I had an extra 2 days, so... They are giving me the meds now prior to the good stuff (bad stuff).

10amET The red stuff is dripping and i don't like looking at it anymore. RRRRRR

11am ET Nappy time :)

3 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Kick #7 in the face!! :)

XO
Kelly

Unknown said...

I never thought about bringing my laptop with me. I bet the time goes by faster. As far as the weight, don't you worry you will be able to loose it. I will do whatever I can to help motivate you. Loosing weight should be nothing after beating cancer!!! At least thats the thought I have now. I know it will be very hard but so worth it. I hope treatment 7 is good to you. Take care and gets lots of rest.

ChemoPrincess said...

Thank you for the comment. I have had some difficulty with the last treatment (#11). Only one more to go...Yipeee. I hope everything goes good for you with this treatment and the rest.
Brandi