Thursday, November 29, 2007

No live blogging today

Well, in a perfect world, I would have had a nice recliner, a chair for my babers and systematic (if not quick) flow through treatment today. However:

- as a result of the PFT (which shows some slight diffusion issues, but nothing terrible), they had me get a Chest X-ray today which came back negative (delayed meeting the doc).

- They have disco'd the Bleo for the rest of my treatments (3 left). Took a long time to talk with the doc.

- Once I was out on the infusion floor, there were no recliners and no rooms, so I started my treatment in a normal waiting room chair.

All of this took about 6 hours and 30mins and I was not in a blogging mood. I couldn't nap either.

Regardless, it is over and I got a nap this afternoon. I also was able to watch all of the "No country for old men" movie I had recently procured as well as half of "Super Bad". It made the time go faster.

Nine down, three to go.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear it took so long. What did the doc say about the PFT? What does slight diffusion issues mean? Is everything okay? I hope treatment is kind to you this week. I hope you have a nice weekend!
Take it easy. Only 3 to go - that's awesome!!!
Talk to you later,
Jane

Kelly Kane said...

3 to go, yaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!! Start the countdown and of course, the party planning!!

And no bleo is awesome, you'll love it! Promise!

XO

Sanbandit said...

Woohoo 3 to go! Time will fly.
yeah what is slight diffusion?
Hope you have a great weekend with no icky side effects!
san

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are still with you. Hope the last three goes just as smoothly.