Sunday, November 25, 2007

Turkey Town


Happy Thanksgiving to all out there. I had another decent time after treatment #8. Normal fatigue and tiredness, but no hot mouth and other stuff. Also, I felt great in time for Thanksgiving. We had my parents (who now no longer live with us) here as well as my in-laws and younger brother Ben. Food was great and we really had a good time. The kids were good for the most part and enjoyed seeing all the people in the house and all the attention they got.

Treatment #9 (start of cycle #5) is this upcoming Thursday. I haven't gotten the results of my PFT yet. This was done as a precaution to see if the Bleomycin is affecting my lungs. Either way I am no longer getting it.

Here is to everyone having a great holiday season.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good turkey day! Hope the PFT comes back all clear! And yay no hot mouth!
Sandy