Sunday, November 11, 2007

Feelling pretty good

So for whatever reason, I recovered much better after treatment #7. My thoughts on it:

- I felt slightly less tired (maybe the extra couple days between treatments?)
- No major mouth issues outside of taste differences since I drink only sweet tea, crystal light or Gatorade at room temp.
- Nausea under control during entire treatments (just get a little queezy anticipating treatment day).
- Bowels are good to go since I followed MJ's protocol {daily docusate calcium (kaopectate) forget docusate sodium (Colace}.
- MJ also mentioned that they are up'ing her doses because she, like all of us, are gaining weight due to the roids (decadron). They haven't done that for me, but i wonder if my weight gain isn't helping me take the treatments

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jon,
I'm glad this one was better for you. I'm actually feeling better sooner this time too. Maybe our bodies are just getting more use to it. I went back to the doctor's today and lost 4 pounds. Kind of hard to believe considering I didn't do anything to try and loose it. I just hope their scales are not off. Same office but two different scales. So we'll see, maybe I will have them way me on both next time. lol :)
Have a great week. I hope you continue to feel good.
Take care,
Jane

Anonymous said...

Great News!

Sanbandit said...

Hi Jon
Glad to hear you are feelin pretty good after this treatment! Thats always a nice thing and no major mouth issues yay! Continued "feelin good" after treatments are wished for ya!
san

BaldyLocks said...

I'm glad you're feeling better than before. I love your charts by the way. I wish I'd thought of that.