Monday, October 15, 2007

Pet pics


Okey dokey. So I have the CD with the Scan results and the radiologist's notes. Here is what he wrote in short:

He summarized my July 13th Scan and then stated: None of that abnormal activity is apparent on today's examination. The CT portion shows some bulky nodes still, but these are now metabolically inactive (not cancerous).

He then went on to mention some weird anatomical stuff he found (anomalous vein descending the aorta) before mentioning that there was a spot just to the right of my belly button that lit up. It had no correlating enlarged node or organ with it on the CT Scan and it is not consistent with the regression of Hodgkin's. They (the radiologist and my oncologist) had no explanation, but would like to see what it looks like on the post-treatment scan in Feb. I am cool with that. I highlighted it in the pic.

3 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Love it!!! And don't hold out on us, you just have your belly button pierced!! I know, I know!! :)

I wish I could figure out how to take pictures off of my scan cds, but I think they're protected or something... bleh.

Hope you're doing fabulous!
XO

Anonymous said...

Great news...all those prayers helped. We will continue to think of you and your WONDERFUL AMAZING family.

Sanbandit said...

Yay. Weird little anomolies, may they just go away. have you ever tried the "magic mouthwash" for your hotwing mouth? I hear its supposed to help. Mines not that bad so never had to use it. Ijust use Biotene but I imagine for some serious burning might not work so hot...or uh..well.
take care
San