Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Live blogging from treatment #6 (halfway point)


With all the good news from last week's PET Scan, I have renewed energy. So here's to not passing out during the final hours of today's push.

10:00am et: Aloxi is getting his drip on and I am getting my surf on. This should be quick.
10:25am et: Ativan and Decadron are in, just flushing it through currently.

10:55am et: Thought I would keep a running tally of my White Blood Counts. I am getting not getting an WBC booster unless I get sick. And to date I have been fine. I'll try to keep this updated.
11:05am et: Adriamycin is through and the same with the Vinblastine. Loading yo Bleomycin at this tine.
11:15am et: Bleo is done and now we are waiting on the big boy. DTIC. This is where I start to feel it.
11:40am et: Hitting the wall....rolling over for a quick nappy.

7:46pm et: Needless to say I hit the wall, woke up and got the fudge out of there. After the last med I am racing to get out. We left around 12:30pm, so not to bad. I am not feeling terrible at this moment but I did nap today real good. 6 down, 6 more to go.

1 comment:

Kelly Kane said...

Enjoy your nappy, funny man! :)