Wednesday, October 3, 2007

If you're nice, I may let you pet my port.....


Live blogging for treatment #5. Today was a Dr's visit prior to treatment, so we are starting later. I haven't done the PET scan yet, so no results to chat with him about.

10:39am ET: Giving me the Aloxi for nausea with a Decadron kicker on the back side. The Dec is fattening me up. I was 221 when I checked in 2 months ago, and now I am a svelte 234. If we were on Sesame Street I would be brought to you by the letter O. No roid rage tho, so I guess I have that going for me.


19:34pm ET: UPDATED Well so much for live blogging. Schlabers ended up picking up one of the kids from preschool and while she was gone I slept. Despite the meeting with the Dr today, the whole deal went pretty fast, which is mad appreciated.

Sorry for the lame no-posts. They are trying to get the PET scan scheduled ASAP, so the results of that should be next.

8 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Bring on the chemo, you're doing fabulous, as always!! :) Isn't it fun to gain weight from steriods!? Ugh... not gonna lie, my weight is still on, BOO!! Anywho, hope you're well and have no naseau this week!!

XO

Kelly

Kelly Kane said...

Okay, just got the comment about your wife's terrible friends... I can hunt them down for her and be rude to them if you want! What a bunch of jerks!! So when is your friend Matt coming to hang out with me and become MY bff?!

Hope you're sleeping!!

XO

Melis B said...

#5 SWEET!! Doing great!! :)

Bonni said...

Hey Jon, Jess said it was delurking day, So coming out of the wood work. I check on you alot. Travis has a game on Sat @1 w/Handley. But Kyle might be available. I told Chloe about Babysitting and she is exited, but unfortunatly has to cheer Sat nite. Robert comes back from Denver Friday, He's had a break from the house of insanity. Anyways if you need us, Ring us. Your always in our thoughts and prayers, Love to you and yours, Bonni.

Anonymous said...

You are doing great.

Anonymous said...

/Scorpions/

We're still loving you, LA!

LA, we're gonna rock you like a hurricane!

je

EyesOnGame said...

Hi, I'm italian, today I've opened my first blog in blogspot... and fortunely I've read your blog

you're great!!!

bye

Anonymous said...

Love your blog....keeping you in my prayers!