Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Live blogging from Treatment #4


Yo yo yo everyone. This starts the live blog from #4.

09:40am Jonny McRed has his port tapped (feeling like a keg) and they are bringing back my blood results. Waiting for the #'s on the whitey's at this time.

09:50 Senor White Blood Cell is doing fine. Still low in comparison to normal peeps and low for most chemo patients, but fine for a hodge patient who isn't getting Neupagen or Neulasta. Sitting here with my Babers Mcschlabe. Say hi babers: Hi. Getting some Aloxi and prep drugs at this time. Say hi Senor Whitey: Hola.
10:45am The cool-aid has been dripped (Adriamycin), and Vincent too (Vinblastine). Mr Bleo Dicaprio is headed down the pipe now. Holla.

11:06am We are setting a time record here. The Bleo is done and now it's time for the Billy Bad Arse. Dacarbizine. Starting to feel icky just thinking of him. RRRRRR.

11:17am Sending a shout out to Kelly and Matt in Boston. They are up in Mass, checking out the live blog. Maybe you two should get together ;)

11:42am The Dac is still flowing and i am getting a bit queezy (yuk). About a quarter way through it. RRRRRR.
12:30pm All done. Feeling a little yucky but heading to Chick-Fil-a nonetheless.

1:53pm At home, chilling. Going to post my First Pet Scan from back in July shortly. Will set up the next one sometime tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

You're hillllarious!! XO

Kelly Kane said...

Hope you enjoyed your chick-fil-a and are getting some much needed rest! I wish I could figure how to post my PET scans, but I don't think I could save the images- oh well! PS someone else posted their PET and put a leaf over their balls, ha ha.

Oh and I'm waiting for Matt to show up at my apartment...