Tuesday, September 25, 2007

In the outer banks of North Carolina

Last Friday, the wife and I hit the road with the 5 kids and the au pair to head on down to Corrola, NC. For those that do not know, this is one of the northern beach towns in the Outer Banks. Weather so far has been beautiful, the kids have been sleeping great and I was able to get out on a friends boat yesterday and had fun. The hot wing mouth is over for this past treatment and I am feeling much better. I was not able to schedule the follow up PET scan prior to leaving, so this means it will be sometime the week of my treatment #5, then before it.

I plan to post again before we leave. Have fun working everyone, because I am not :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! I enjoy reading your blog. My prayers are with you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy having fun!!! It's not fun here working :( lol
sandy

Kelly Kane said...

Ha! I'm not working, either!!! :) Have lots of fun!!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.