Thursday, December 20, 2007

I am calling shenanigans on the deal...


Well, I am getting treatment today (YAAAA!). However, my white blood count was 6.7 (6700 per mm3). That is well within normal range. So that's good. However prior to even getting chemo for the first time back in August, my WBC was 4.7. So some how in 1 week I went from 1.7 to an all time record for me of 6.7. I wonder about those results. Either way, I am getting treatment, so that's good news.

I would like to use this time to send some shout outs to people:
- Jamie at More Adventures (link over on the right). He's at the start of his deal but is a 1A, so he has that going for him. Long road ahead, but it goes quick.
- Sandy at the Lymphorama (link =>) is going through radiation and having some effects from it. I wish she didn't have to go through that during the Holidays. We are thinking about you girl.

2 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Yaaay for getting treatment!!

XO

Anonymous said...

Thank ya!! Interesting blood counts and rises you got there, but better they read high so you can get all this over with fast!! Hope you and the fam are having a great christmas!!!!
xoxo
sandy