Sunday, December 9, 2007

Countdown is on...


Jan 10th, as of now, would be my last treatment of the newly "AVD". 32 days from tomorrow. I have three treatments left with my next coming this Thursday the 13th. I have been doing well with my side effects lately. The fatigue and nausea haven't been real bad, I have noticed some hair growth in areas where it was gone and I haven't experienced any of the belly issues or hot-wing mouth like I had in the past. Some of these are because of what I do to prevent them after treatment, some are just occurring on their own. Either way, the last 5 months have gone by quickly and the treatments get here sooner and sooner it seems. With Christmas and New Years right around the corner, there will be even more distractions to make the time fly. Here's to one more month left.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YoHooo! That time did go fast. We pray then next month goes well for you.

Kelly Kane said...

yaaaaaaay for one month left! I owe you an email, but I'm super ehausted now, so you just get a yay out of me instead! xo

Sanbandit said...

Yay 3 more to go!! Those will fly by,,,yeah especially with the holidays!! You get your last one the day after my bday! Enjoy the holidays, glad you're seein some hair pop up and feelin less of the big ickies!
san

Anonymous said...

What wonderful holiday news.

Eve Bralley said...

Hi there. Sorry to bugger in on your blog, but it is nice to read about someone who has gone through this. I am currently going through ABVD treatment for Hodgkins. I am asking my doctor take me off the bleomycin because I feel like it is causing lung problems. And from what I read, it sounds like they are irreversible. Now that you are a bit out from your treatment and in full remission (YAY!!!) do you still have a cough, or do you feel like your lungs are damaged still?

Thanks for writing, it is nice to read what others are going through.