Saturday, August 18, 2007

Small world

So me, babers and my folks decide to take the baberszzzzz out to the Clark County Fair (in VA) yesterday. It was a beautiful day and the kids were unbelievably calm and chill. We had the best time. The boys really enjoyed the demolition derby. Anyways, on our way out, we ran into my Oncologist, Dr. William Houck. He apparently owns a farm and supports 4-H and sits on the School Board. All of this in addition to fixing my deal. He was unbelievable with his time and we discussed everything from treatment to the kids. Everyone in the office knows me as the jackass with 5 kids all under the age of 26 months old. Here is a picture of my pigs in their strollers.

3 comments:

Melis B said...

What a cute brood. I"m sure you were the hit of the CCFair!! What a show!!
I'm glad you had a great time... the fair rules!! We have been thinking of you down here and hope your cells starting going UP!!

~Melis

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows you've got the best Piggies in town! Sorry we missed you on Thursday. We're thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

You have a very cute family!!! I also have 5, but a little older.. 17, 15, 14, 11 and 1.. lol. I hope your cells ar up!