Friday, February 8, 2008

Long time coming...


That somes it up. I feel like a big fat cat. BUT, I am growing hair back. It's a bit darker on my head and lighter everywhere else, but i'll take it.

I am feeling better now and I am now over two weeks out since my last treatment so things should be working their way out of my system. I am going to wait a week or so and start hitting the workout bike and watching what I eat. Turns out donuts and Cadbury cream eggs isn't as healthy as one would think.

Just sending a little update out that all is fine. I need to schedule my flush for this month in a week or so. Counting down the days till Puerto Rico and then my PET scan.

3 comments:

Sanbandit said...

WHAT?! Donuts and Cadbury Eggs aren't good for you?! WHA?! DAMN!
Oh well, i just started hittin the gym again. I've been stickin to the treadmill and 5minutes on the stairclimber cause i'm a wimp lol.
Puerto Rico, when is this coming? Have fun,relax and enjoy!!
sandy

Unknown said...

Hey Jon,
Cadbury Eggs are my favorite!! I'm avoiding the Valentines candy so I can have some Cadbury Eggs at Easter :)
I've taken it pretty slow since chemo. I've already lost 8 pounds. I've mainly just been watching what I'm eating. I'm getting my energy back more and more everyday. I'm going to buy a bike and start going for bike rides and do circiut training at home. I bought the resistance bands, some dumbbells and a workout ball. Slow and steady!!
Take lots of pictures in Puerto Rico!!! Have fun, you and Jessica definetly deserve it!
Take care,
Jane

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon,

I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. Have a blst in Puerto Rico!

I learned today that since I've taken bleomycin, I need to avoid concentrated oxygen for the rest of my life. Apparently, it can kill you. There also seems to be some question about whether or not is safe to scuba dive.

I finished my 7th treatment today nad now I can count the rest of them on one hand!

Jamie Storella
www.moreadventuresinabvd.blogspot.com